03 Aug 12:20 AM
Question about English (US)
What does second-to-second basis mean?
Ex: And after that,I did find that even if it was a very basic vocabulary I hadn't enough flowing in my mind to start to making sentences and trying to translate everything I could on like, a second-to-second basis
- What's the "basis of coverage" mean in medical insurance?
- Please show me example sentences with on a regular basis.
- What does as-needed basis mean?
- What does allertare mean?
- What does me ha pillado el toro mean?
- What does どんだけ mean?
- What does 僕らには出会った頃から強い菊さんだったね mean?
- What does けん 例 : 頑張るけん！ mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- What does I'm just some underpaid sandwich artist with really bad people skills. mean?
- What does I ain't got nothing to say. mean?
- What does plant a rag over someone's eyes what does "plant" here mean? mean?
- What does closefriend mean?
- What does How likely would it be for you to recommend this? mean?