- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- When writing in Korean, do you use spacing?
- この女の子は何と言いましたか？ 文を書いていただけませんか？
- "Let's meet ___ the mountainside at 4." Which is correct? 1. in 2. at 3. on "I was tol...
- What does ひええ mean in this context?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?
- Hi! Do these sentences sound natural? 1. He's having some free time, that's why he's here now. ...
- what's he saying?
- well, I don't really want to extend the speech so I will get to the point now/i don't wanna exten...
- Which is correct? (The secretary had to book a table at a restaurant for her boss.) #1 She calle...