- How are "kick back" and "chill" different?
- What does "kick"s in 389, 392 mean?
- What does "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing ...
- Hvilket substantiv bruker du for de ”bølger” på huden ofte hos folk som er et stykk eldre? Spesie...
- “I used to learn a calligraphy when I was little.” Is this correct?
- Est-ce que je peux dire "Je lui ai donné d'une bouteille un peu d'eau" au lieu de "Je lui ai donn...
- Does the following sentence sound unnatural?? We often missed class and went to the movies.
- Is this correct? C'est quoi ça?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- 【not at all】 When I express disagreement with a speaker, Can I use this expression like【I beg to...
- 「シンプルな色付きのポップな吹き出し」という言い方がしたいのですが、 “Simple-colored-pop speech bubbles”で意味が通じますか？ 漫画の吹き出しに可愛らしい色が...
- Please help me with countable nouns. When I use a countable noun with ‘many kinds of’, which is ...
- Most are charged out at somewhere between £2 (for a garden fork) and £4 (for a bread maker). ↑ ...
- Which is more correct or natural? #1 It tastes plain. #2 It tastes simple.