Read more comments
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- What is a kanji writing for seiji?
- He has a power to make us happy. He has a power that make us happy. He has a power, which make ...
- How many meanings the following sentence can have? Taking flight
- Does the expression “yikes” sound weird?
- How is "không" used? I've seen that it was used as "no," and used on "how are you?" (bạn khỏe khô...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- dictionaries say I should say "I wetted my pants". but i think "I wet my pants" is how i should s...
- No recuerdo cuál es el inglés que enseñan en mi colegio. ¿Qué tanta es la diferencia en pronunci...
- May I ask a question, please? When you say "The social numbers of the people who are in danger c...
- Help me!
- Is this used in AmE?