Read more comments
- Which There is no wrong with it. sounds the most natural?
- He did nothing but call with his clients everyday. does this sound natural?
- There is nothing like the pleasure of English writing. 英作文の楽しみに勝るものはない。 does this sound natural?
- What does Leiterkraxeln mean?
- What does What has been the best part of this year for you? mean?
- What does Train (regularly - seldom) in the gym mean?
- What does Ein Unrecht erleiden mean?
- What does 이거뭔 네모의꿈가사인줄알았잔아 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does What does,,mellow" mean? mean?
- What does HELP ME PLEASE! mean?
- What does "ahoy"? I saw this word in a frase on a t-shirt and later on a cup. What is the meani...
- What does We all complain of the shortness of time, and yet we have more than we know what to do ...
- What does slippery slope argument mean?