Read more comments
- I got my brand-new shoes scarred, so I bought the same ones again. 買ったばかりの靴に傷がついてしまったので、もう一個同じもの...
- I just bought these shoes lately so it's a shame to wear them now. この靴は買ったばかりだから、まだ履くのがもったいない。 d...
- Those your shoes are brand-new ones. So why don't you save them for your Sunday best? does this s...
- What does お茶を濁す mean?
- What does je n'ai rien de personnel, vous le savez bien mean?
- What does 写経 mean?
- What does What does,,muddle through" mean? mean?
- What does 수타 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does I was completely lost but I made it back home somehow. mean?
- What does What does ,,sequin" mean? mean?
- What does What does,,throw a party" mean? mean?
- What does “sludgesicles” I couldn't find any meaning from a dictionary. The word from a children ...
- What does What is meaning of ""blend in with the wall""?? Now Leo actually didn't care about oth...