03 Aug 03:54 AM
Question about English (US)
What does go into mean?
Ex: Since this latter book is so vast in scope,covering as it does prehistory to the year 1828 in six hundred closely typed pages,as it is impossible to go into its contents at any length here.
Read more comments
- What is the difference between I'm going to do and I will do ?
- Which What's up. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between Give it a go and Let's challenge ?
- What does マツエク mean?
- What does Súbdito mean?
- What does 그리고 mean?
- What does 나무 mean?
- What does 心が乱れる mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?