- 質問があります。漢字を読めるのはすごく難しいですからいつも辞書を使ってます。でもこの辞書で名前の訳文をちゃんとできません。 今本を読んでいるなんので男の子の名前の読み方よくわかりません。 ”聖...
- What are the differences between these sentences, especially the first 2? 質問を持っている。 質問を持つ。 ...
- 質問あのる方は、どうぞ。 i know what 質問 and どうぞ means and that the sentence means "If You have a question, pl...
- Do you know what Kurt Cobain is saying? Interviewer: What do you think about our interviews? Ku...
- anyone have a social network to learn french with me and I learn english with you
- What does this idiom or phrase mean?
- perché si dice "io e te" e non "io e tu"?
- how to say in Arabic: I would like to be a lawyer who can assist clients in Chinese Korean and J...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Can I put 'always' at the end of a sentence? What is difference between 'I am always studying' an...
- Which sentence is more natural: 1.Describe me your house. 2.Describe your house to me.
- pueden decirme , ¿cuáles van con la primera fila? ,¿ qué letras van con la primera fila?
- What does this mean?
- Please correct the following sentences, thank you for your time. → I have cereal or bread or ric...