Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? h
- How do you say this in English (US)? 你看起来真漂亮。
- How do you say this in Japanese? Follow me/Come with me.
- How do you say this in Korean? traffic jam
- How do you say this in Japanese? please eat some meat and fish. don't eat only vegetables. you ne...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?