Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (UK)? "parole aux femmes"
- What is the difference between parole and langue ?
- What does parole white haired boy mean?
- もし海外旅行に 行ける。。。、是非エジプトのピラミッドを見たいものだ。 1.とすると 2.としたら 答えは２番ですが、[とすると]と[としたら]の違いは何ですか？教えてもらっていいですか。
- ギャンブルに賭けたお金は少しだけだからといって、大金をなくさないとは限らない。 >>この文は自然ですか？ご添削頂ければ嬉しいです。 (英原文: Just because you only g...
- What's the difference between the following sentences? All I wanted to do is "spend" All I wa...
- "Je n'ai rien" We often miss the "ne" and leave the "pas", when talking. So can I miss the "ne" ...
- Could you correct my English sentences below? ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ After my parents separated for...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- To describe the situation in the picture, is 'bringing E *to* immediately before C' grammatically...
- day に対してon、days に対してinを使うのはなぜですか
- from this moment on from today on from next time on from tomorrow on whoch ones are natural??
- "national" can I use that to refer to a member of a national team? eg- the national recently go...
- Are these same meaning? Anyone don't believe forever. Who would thought forever.