03 Aug 08:26 AM
Question about Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
I’ll be visiting Taiwan for the second time by the end of this year! 😊 I'll be staying in Taipei for several days and I'd like to visit places like museum (of different kinds), themed coffee or tea shops (promoting local beans or teas), and places where I could take a good shot of bridges and streams! Any recommendation? 😊
Read more comments
- 혼자 한국어를 공부하고 있어요. 그런데 궁금한 게 있는데요. 공부하는 책에서 " 직접 " 이라는 단어를 봤어요. " 직접 " 이라는 단어를 어떻게 사용해야 하...
- これは自然に聞こえますか？ "일본 과자는 한국에서 얼마에 판매되고 있나요?"
- 1. 你千万不要教这个秘密。 （彼にこの秘密をくれぐれも教えないよう。) 2. 你今天为什么不参加会？- 我有事。 （どうして今日のパーティーに参加しないのですか？- 用事があるからです。) ...
- １人がたくさんいます。 ２人がたくさんです。 二番目は正しいですか?
- Is it okay to say and write, ‘No, they’re not.’ instead of ‘No, they aren’t.’?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- What does things out mean? I just wish I had some dirt on him to even things out.
- "You're lucky I can't breathe, or I'd walk all up and down your ass." I hear this is a vulgar wa...
- in friends season 4 episode 13, Rachel said the most adorable guy came over today and I got to ...
- What do you say when you want someone to face north?
- Fish don’t wear jackets! Is this grammatically correct?