Read more comments
- 二日前にカナダのオタワで男が警察をころした。 does this sound natural?
- 二週間から、日本の語学学校で勉強し始めます。 does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? i own two puppies. (all i know is 二犬子)
- Hello, I started english since 1 year ago. I'm studying English while hearing english conversatio...
- Which one is it right? * how obsessed are you with Pedro? * how obsessed with Pedro are you?
- Which one is more natural? "The person on the coin is him" ▪コインについている人は彼です。 ▪コインに入っている人は彼です。
- 안녕하세요 ^^ 나는 누군가랑 한국어가 연습을위 해 보고 있어요. 많이 한국어를 잘 모르겠어요 하지만 정말 배우고 싶어요
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Do you ever use "pardon?" in your daily life? If someone use that word instead of "sorry?" or "co...
- Why can’t I choose the ③ as the answer of N.462?
- What does “by far” mean?
- Is the word “quirky” considered impolite?
- stand on ceremony: to behave in a formal way: Please sit down and make yourself comfortable, we ...