03 Aug 11:26 AM
Question about English (US)
What does He knew that his car was fast and powerful. He could just to drive until the cliff appears and his car would smash the fence easily. mean?
anybody help:)???? To be specific, I want to know what is the meaning of 'just' of 'just to' in(on??) that sentences. I've never seen 'could just to' being used before.
Read more comments
- Shall I say: "if you want to buy a new car of that brand, you have to pay 10k up to 15k pounds a...
- Which I like the more beautiful car than that car sounds the most natural?
- be動詞で表現するのと、一般動詞で表現するのは、どのような使い分けをしたら良いでしょうか？ ex. There are many cars moving around. vs Many ...
- What does 이뽀가지고 mean?
- What does облом с паспортом mean?
- What does 總統 mean?
- What does plant a rag over someone's eyes what does "plant" here mean? mean?
- What does 她明天坐火车去 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?