Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- If English was written in the same direction as Arabic, in what order would the sentence <I am he...
- does the phrase financial freedom refer to a situation that you have enough money to buy whatever...
- J'aimerais savoir comment on dit les phrases suivantes en français: - I promise you... - I swear...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Is this used in AmE?
- If I donot want to chat, I donot want to say directly, and I will say I have school, we will talk...
- What does the phrasal verb "tiptoe" mean? Can you give me some examples of its use? thanks in ad...
- We need to cross that bridge or take a ferry to get to the opposite bank. Can you understand the...
- When I turned the corner, he showed up to me. 1. What does this sentence mean? 2. Does this sent...