- どんな状態でも No matter its condition と言いますか？ Is " No matter its condition" natural?
- Do ALL country names that end with -ия end with -ии in Genitive? (россия-россии, германия-германи...
- identity is an aspect of someone that is unique to them and them alone. What separates them from...
- Is there a difference between “good to see you” and “nice to see you”
- Can I say “for” instead of “to” ?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- If there's a school ahead, usually the traffic sign would print as"Slow Down"? Or some other sent...
- *He always speaks faster than thinks. Natural?
- (This is from the Big Bang Theory) Howard: Would you have opened the door if you knew it was me?...
- Can anyone help me?
- Whats the difference among "drop by", "come by" and "stop by" ?