- ”eye candy” は ｢見て楽しいもの、目の保養になるもの｣という意味があると学びましたが、どう使えば良いかあまりわかりません。 誰か eye candy を使って例文を教えてくれませんか？
- I think it's good for your eye's health to watch far distance without your glasses occasionally. ...
- You said you get eye strain easily. Isn't it because of your glasses with a too high degree? does...
- What does 이뽀가지고 mean?
- What does облом с паспортом mean?
- What does 總統 mean?
- What does plant a rag over someone's eyes what does "plant" here mean? mean?
- What does 她明天坐火车去 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?