- How do you say this in English (UK)? fatti gli affari tuoi
- How do you say this in English (US)? fatti gli affari tuoi
- How do you say this in English (UK)? fatti sentire quando hai un minuto!
- What does the following mean? ''She told me I need to completely rinse him out of my system''
- what tense I should use in such case: - Why do you study Chinese f. e. or it should be: - why h...
- Which is correct? "你去过北京吗?" or "你去过北京?"
- "Vogliamo capire le persone", ¿no es necesario usar otra palabra entre "capire" y "le persone"?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Which phrase do you use often? "postpone" or "put off".
- Is this a natural sentence? ‘Do you know when the class ends? ‘
- 'There’s not enough room to swing a cat' is used in AmE?
- Hello gyus. Please could you read my paragraphs and tell me what do you think (: Grammar mistake...
- "You have the right and the duty to speak up for him." あなたには彼を弁護する権利と義務がある。 Can I use "defend...