Read more comments
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 明日来ますか？
- How do you say this in Japanese? i miss you
- How do you say this in Korean? “경남, let’s go to travel to New York in December.” in 반말
- How do you say this in Vietnamese? how do you say that?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 我的英语听力非常差，怎么办可以快速提高呢？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?