03 Aug 04:55 PM
Question about English (US)
hello peoples! we can talks?
Read more comments
- She's self-centered. If she continues to behave so, there are not peoples around her. does this s...
- asking to you that how many peoples the gratitude in days ? Above the stance corrects ? :(
- Why are there only two peoples in my farewell party? does this sound natural?
- 你们好， 我想要一个中文名字。我选了一个姓“杜”，可是我不知道怎么给我自己一个好名字。 我是个女人。我知道中文名字很有意思，也很漂亮，可是因为我的中文不太好，所以我希望你们会帮我。 我很喜...
- 我五年来北京了。 Is this correct?
- A friend of mine: What did you have for dinner? Does it sound correct if I say: It's a bit too ea...
- 「てからでないと・てからでなければ」と 「～ければ」の違いは何ですか。 「4時に起きなければ、飛行機の時間には間に合わない」は正しいですが、 「4時に起きてからでないと、飛行機の時間には...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Salt and money ____ what I want. A. Is B. Are Which is correct?
- Can you help me with activity b?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...
- Which one makes more sense? 1-He didn't want the permission from us. 2-He didn't ask for our perm...