- I get confused and can't distinguish between male and female names in English . What is the most ...
- What is the difference between names of US and names of UK and names of other English speaking na...
- I know most of them, but I don't know their names. does this sound natural?
- 「打ちのめす」の発音はうち？ぶち？ 辞書によると発音が2つありますが、意味も一緒みたいで、確認したいです。。
- It is correct? Because I am thinking 그는 학자며 시인이다 is correct or both are ok?
- 하이욜!! “Maybe they had more important things to do so that’s why they didn’t come” 님들🌸 이거 한국어로 어떻게...
- 이게 맞아요 ? 많은 친구가 나한테 한국말을 배우고 싶은데 나 한국어 조금밖에 없거든요!
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I saw translated DEATH NOTE. In that story, main character say "if this actually works, would i b...
- Cycling is good for people to burn belly fat. What does this sentence mean exactly?
- "I had a vision last night" what does "vision" exactly mean in that sentence?
- we call a woman who is going to be a bride "bride to be" does that expression apply to whatever e...
- Could you give me a ride to the station near hear? Is this sentence natural?