03 Aug 05:42 PM
Question about English (US)
Which time do I say the tt in the word little better? I stretched the word and over pronounced it on purpose. The first two times I pronounced it as a d and the second two as a rolling r. Thank you in advance for the answers😊 I would really appreciate any suggestions on how to improve
Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- What do you call a “beer mat” when it’s under a cup of tea, or when it’s under a glass of coke?
- 1)私(は)日本語が話せます。 2)私(には)日本語が話せます。 3)私(は)日本語を話せます。 4)私(には)日本語を話せます。 どれでも言えますか。
- In a court if the lawyer/attorney disagree with a statement he can say ''Я протестую'' (Russian)...
- 1) La primera y la segunda estrofa... 2) La primera y la segunda estrofas... ¿Cual es la manera...
- Does this sound natural? : 지난 주 월요일에 뭐 했어요?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Today, I will introduce about Gim-Bab. It is from Korea. I like this food, because it savory and ...
- What does “shill” mean, I don’t understand the sentence “talk about a shill”
- Do primary schools in the America teach phonics?
- What is the woman with black hair saying at 00:33 ?? https://youtu.be/jIMQxGcLs0c
- What do you call the outside piece of bread? butt?heel?