Read more comments
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- "On an hour" or "at an hour"?
- Is 'you are a sensitive person' a complement
- What do you call your money?
- invito a un turista a my casa
- 場所を示す助詞の「に」と「で」 「テーブルに鉛筆がある」 「学校で運動会がある」 「運動会」はどこかに置いてあるものではなく、起こる出来事ですので、助詞は「で」にしますよね。 ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- A question about the US history.. who was your favorite president of the US?
- Which sentence do you use when you forgot a word and trying to remember it?
- I am looking for a friend to talk on line, help me talk in English or Swedish, and I can help yo...
- bachalor degree of teaching of French and English with honors it's BEd or BA or Bsc (Ed)?
- thier home /their homes/their house/ their houses ? Which of them are the best? 1 A large num...