Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? それまでによろしく
- それまでによろしく What would this be in English?
- 혼자 한국어를 공부하고 있어요. 그런데 궁금한 게 있는데요. 아래 책에서 나온 내용이에요. ............ " A : 영진 씨한테 정말 교통사...
- is this correct? "I'm not the "social" kind of person. In fact, the most people I know are becaus...
- Which is correct? 1. Every student should do her best. 2. Every student should do their best.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- What is the difference between reluctant and unwillind? If I say " I'm reluctant to study" and " ...
- I want this sentence to be a little shorter, but give the same vibe/meaning Any suggestions please?
- I was trying to making ◯◯ today. But it need to business number and I don’t know that. So I could...
- If you take away the phrase "per capita" from the sentence below, how does the meaning of the sen...
- If there are options A, B and C , and C seems most likely to choose, can I say "C is the most p...