16 Nov 2014
Question about English (UK)
I can understand English written in paper ,but I can't speak it naturally.I hope I can speak English just like my native language.Maybe it is not easy.Can you help me?If someone want to learn Chinese ,I really hope that we can help each other.
Read more comments
- What is the difference between paper and article ?
- Fold the paper in third. does this sound natural?
- I was asked to write down a paper on Jamaica. Is there anyone who could help me and advises me so...
- What is the kanji for kirai
- what are some new years blessings I can wish upon my elders?
- Is this a correct convo A: 맛있는거 많이 먹어~ B: 어, 잘 먹을게 ^^
- Why is まず used in the following sentence? Here is the context : A couple is at the train stati...
- 創作 と 捜索 は、どれの方がもっと使われていますか？
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- is 'will' interchangeable with 'going to' ?
- What is the meaning of this word (BY) in this sentence￼ - “The whole island is threatened BY unre...
- When you learn a new dance, something runs around your body and feels lighter than before. Can y...
- Why do all most countries people hate China? is this correct?
- 1. She was calling Bob only. 2. She was calling only Bob. Do both 1 and 2 mean the same thing?