Read more comments
- Which In delivering the class, ... sounds the most natural?
- I have heard of class system in the UK. Brits are classified by their accents. If I spoke with a ...
- At the English class I often go to on Sundays, there sometimes show up people who are very fluent...
- How do you say this in English (US)? cava tres bien
- How do you say this in Korean? How do you say “What is over there?” in polite/formal Korean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? إنكليزي
- How do you say this in English (US)? 一緒に勉強しませんか。
- How do you say this in Korean? I will work hard to be able to achieve that, it’s something I real...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?