Read more comments
- 1. You and I (am/are) going to~ 2. He and I (am/are) going to~ Which is right between is and are?
- Help~~~~ Which one is correct? Can you tell me______you went on a trip during the Chinese New Y...
- 人に英語で 説明(せつめい)する時(とき)に Which one is correct or natural!? .......Or Are these all wrong?! Which sh...
- When do you use “aquel,aquellos,aquella,aquellas”? Do you only use it with past tense?
- Is this right? “It means Yes”. Yes라는 뜻이야.
- hi, can someone please tell me how to say between when we describe apartment? (for example: betwe...
- how to write English
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- “You're bound to feel nervous about your interview” is it means that someone tends to feel that way?
- Which one is correct? I am happy with my friends everyday. I am happy everyday with my friends.
- Is this used in US English?
- I need help !! Please
- When I want to use the phrase "all the day", should I use present perfect? For instance, "I has b...