Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- How do you say: Are we the same age ? And We are the same age While using the word 동갑 Thank ...
- Do you Americans use the phrasal verb 'carry on' as in the second entry? And would you write a b...
- Does this mean "hi"? 안 녕
- помогите с домашкой, пожалуйста
- ¿Cuál es la palabra adecuada para referirse a una planta diferente en el mismo edificio? (ahí / a...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Can I say "see ya"(see you) instead of "good bye" when it is OBVIOUS that you don't really mean y...
- is the google translate a good tool to learn pronunciation?
- Bonjour, Je voudrais connaître la logique du diminutif de Lorelei. Comment Lorelei devient Rory?
- Analyzing the reason why I want to study abroad made what needs to be done clear. Does this sound...
- https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/67dbd73a-9fdc-4ce6-8f7e-45e0f2f5bb38 I listened to this clip soooo m...