14 Aug 03:55 PM

Closed question
Question about English (UK)

is there an adjective to describe someone who always wants to follow trends or imitate others to look cool or sth like that, regardless of how good or bad the trend/the person is. in my language the word is often used in advice for teens as a bad thing they should avoid.

Read more comments

English (UK) English (US)


English (UK) English (US)

Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions