Question
14 Aug 06:34 PM

Spanish (Mexico)

Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you

69. How easy is it to remember new information? * Topic * Circumstances * Quantity.

Generally speaking, I would say that remember new information hinges upon a phethora of aspects.
First and foremost, I would like to mention the topic. It stands to reason that when we are trying to learn something about a topic that we are interested we would remember easily. By the same token, if we have the basic knowledge of certain topic, it is highly likely that we will have less complications when it comes to memorize. Conversely, if we maybe consider that there is no point in learning something, we will struggle to learn.
As far as circumstances are concerned, there is no denying the fact that when we realize interactive activities, our learningship is better. An example thar springs to my mind is when children are brought to museums. I do believe that in this way they learn more about history than reading thousands of pages, inasmuch as they can realize interactive activities and receive information at firts hand. Another example that pops into my head is when we have the opportunity to travel to a country where the language we are learning is spoken. More often than not, we notice that our skills enhance by leaps and bounds. On the contrary, were we to be forced to attend classes, we would be devoid of motivation and this can have a counterproductive effect in our apprenticeship.
In regard to the quantity, I would like to point out that the less information we have to memorize, the easier will we learn the topic inside-out. Thus, it is a good idea, each day try to learn by heart some vocabulary, and not try to memorize a great quantity.
All in all, I would say that there is no doubt that to remember new information we should take into consideration a myriad of factors.

Answers

Dutch English (US)

Spanish (Mexico)