14 Aug 11:16 PM
Question about English (US)
What does Look at us. Two crazy kids. mean?
A man and a woman are dancing together and he's saying "Look at us. Tow crazy kids. Back home, we don't have wealth like this...." Does he refer to these two people including himself? Or Could it mean his family back home?
- When I want to get my kid to move over since he is in the way at the bottom of the slide, what sh...
- "He is the best kid at school." は正しいですか？ 意味は、彼は学校で一番勉強ができる。 Or, instead of at school, ... in...
- What is the difference between All the kids were excited. and The kids were all excited. ?
- What does I asked my friend "Don't u listen this kinda music?" and he said "yeah. tons" what does...
- What does 인사 한번 해주면 어디가 덧나? mean?
- What does What is flip on somebody meaning? mean?
- What does 약간 엎드려 절 받는 느낌이지만 감사합니다 mean?
- What does 올때 장도 좀 봐오고~ 알겠지? mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？