- The territory of Japan spans a wide latitude - from 20 to 45 degrees north - which causes a prono...
- The territory of Japan consists of four major islands - Honshu, Kyushu, Shikoku and Hokkaido - an...
- How do you say this in English (US)? territories
- What does When I pull up you know mean?
- What does dress them up or down mean?
- What does filer de la thune mean?
- What does というのは でも何時かというのはそれほど重要なことじゃない。 mean?
- What does When a station employee pursued him, the man punched him in the face. mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?