- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- いつ「〜ようになる」を使ってもいいですか？ 例えば、 私の妹がお箸を使えるようになりました。
- C'est quoi le différence entre 'j'aime' et 'j'aime bien'?
- 玉が僕を中りました。 Does this sound natural?
- Hoi my boyfriend’s sister gave a birth. So I bought some gift and card for her. I’d like to write...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the verb 'nip' used in this sense in US English?
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?