Read more comments
- What are these parts of cat called in English A and B?
- Can you explain the parts [1⃣ ... ]? Sheldon: Okay, that's it, I don't know how, but she is ...
- Can you explain the parts [(number) ... ]? Howard: (entering) Ola, nerd-migos. Penny: Why do ...
- They would like that a large number of people sees their stories. Is this correct? Or is “they wo...
- "All of the happiness that I hope you experience" ↑ In this sentence following ”that”， Where is...
- He's hard on you because he doesn't get you ここでの"get"の意味を教えて下さい
- I rush when I sleep. 이 문장과 My speed is not rush. 이 두 문장은 문법적 및 의미상으로 맞았다고 볼 수 있을까요???
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- can you tell me the time order of whole thing underlined ? i am misty and unsure ?
- Hello! In this case, Could you change the sentence"medical procedure have never phased my brothe...
- To describe the situation in the picture, is 'bringing E *to* immediately before C' grammatically...
- day に対してon、days に対してinを使うのはなぜですか
- from this moment on from today on from next time on from tomorrow on whoch ones are natural??