Read more comments
- Which I don't know where and how to buy a plane ticket. sounds the most natural?
- I really hate getting on the plane . It is killing me to think about it . I plan to take the te...
- Being with him, I'm sure this plane's never gonna crash!" 彼と一緒にいれば絶対この飛行機は落ちないね。 does this soun...
- 혼자 한국어를 공부하고 있어요. 그런데 궁금한 게 있는데요. 요즘 공부하는 책에서 단어"조심하다" 배웠어요. 인터넷으로 검색해보니까 "산불조심" ...
- Hi I'm Taiwanese and I'm looking for a language exchange partner. I'm learning English and if you...
- Is this sentence written correctly?
- how do french people say « because » in their speaking ?
- Are places that play live music popular /easy to find in Japan? :)
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- "My taste in music hasn't changed from I was a kid. I like old Japanese music." Is the sent...
- I learned for the first time that people get stuffy when they are trapped. Can you understand th...
- My Korean name is 다혜. It means that there are so many stars in the sky. Could you recommend an en...
- Which one is correct 1. There is a lot of food 2.There are a lot of foods
- “take down” What does it mean in this case?