Read more comments
- y is calculated by the following equation, where m is slope. y = mx does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? y la familia como esta
- How do you say this in English (US)? C'est sûr, qu'il y a toujours pire.
- I hope her work as a nursery school can be a reminder of her original goal. Can you understand t...
- 후식と디저트の違いを教えてください どっちが一般的によく使いますか？
- Are there any hallal food places in South Korea, Seoul? If yes, can you please tell me?
- この国は気候が温和です と この国の気候は温和です どちらが正しいですか？
- The parking lot was full, and after unavoidably parked on the street, I took a nap in the car for...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- dictionaries say I should say "I wetted my pants". but i think "I wet my pants" is how i should s...
- No recuerdo cuál es el inglés que enseñan en mi colegio. ¿Qué tanta es la diferencia en pronunci...
- May I ask a question, please? When you say "The social numbers of the people who are in danger c...
- Help me!
- Is this used in AmE?