- How would you say to your students: it is playground time in a natural way? In Spanish I say: es ...
- What is the difference between There are many students and many of whom are freshmen. and There a...
- I want to give my students a grade for their performance. What's the verb that can precisely des...
- How do you say this in Japanese? where is the nearest bus station?
- How do you say this in Japanese? I wanna ask more but I don't know what to ask
- How do you say this in Japanese? The wind feels good
- How do you say this in Arabic? 1. It will take time 2. I Will come to you as soon as possible 3. ...
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? you explain it so well
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?