15 Aug 05:25 AM
Question about English (US)
Is it possible to check in at 9th November afternoon/ night (we don’t know the arrival time yet) and to check out at 10th Nov morning at 7/ 7.30 o’clock?
I have to write an email to a hotel. Could you please correct it? Thank you
Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- 안녕하세요. 질문이 있습니다. 여자 친구하고 헤어지고 나서 소중함을 알게 됐어요. 문법은 맞습니까? 부탁드립니다.
- May I ask a question, please? When you say "The social numbers of the people who are in danger c...
- 日本ではどんなアプるで歌を聞かれますか? 例えば韓国では Melon, 西洋では Spotify を使うでしょう🤔
- "One is mine and the others is for you." In this sentence, is it right to use 'is' aftet 'others'?
- Does "요" make a sentence more formal?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Is this used in AmE?
- If I donot want to chat, I donot want to say directly, and I will say I have school, we will talk...
- What does the phrasal verb "tiptoe" mean? Can you give me some examples of its use? thanks in ad...
- We need to cross that bridge or take a ferry to get to the opposite bank. Can you understand the...
- When I turned the corner, he showed up to me. 1. What does this sentence mean? 2. Does this sent...