Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? I have ２classes. (is there a specific counter for "two class...
- "２年間ぐらい彼女がいる。でも最近別れた。 does this sound natural?
- ２７日には、劇場未公開の新作を含む５本の映画がインターネット上に流出しました。 what does this mean?
- what does überstürzt mean when someone says dies war eine überstürzte entscheidend is it similar ...
- Correggete, per favore, il testo. O Dio, a parte che non tifo per Trump, però quanta gente ha ...
- Do the native speakers use the word 'siblings' in conversations or in exams only?
- I'd like to ask a question about food, please tell me your idea. I'm explaining a Japanese food...
- If you are a black American, please tell me your opinion about racial discrimination. Does it st...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- What is the word for rubbing/wiping someone with a wet towel to reduce fever?
- Does it sound natural to say "I have lived here a long time.", or do you have to say "I have live...
- I think I can use big time instead of totally. examples.... 1. Im fucked up. big time. 2. i fel...
- Which is more common? Ask for a pay rise. OR Ask for an increase in salary.
- When you use "to" with verbs in English sentences? How correct: " to make " or just " make "?