15 Aug 09:10 AM
Question about English (US)
What does come into one's own mean?
Ex: It is the duty of his parents and counselors,if they really wish to give him a chance to come into his own,to shelter him during this difficult stage when he is neither the one thing nor the other.
- 彼女は私達の後ろから来た。 She came from behind us. で合ってますか？ 自然な言い方を教えてください。
- What is the difference between why? and how come? ?
- How come? does this sound natural?
- What does 에린 mean?
- What does ''It has been difficult for him to integrate and adapt'' mean?
- What does Try me. mean?
- What does 算了，算 mean?
- What does 교포인가여? mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?