15 Aug 09:57 AM
Question about English (US)
The gang went to the theater to see a play. Unfortunately, the play was awful. So one of them said “ God I feel violated “ and the other said “ did anybody feel they just wanted to peel the skin off their body to have something else to do?” What does” peel the skin off “ mean?
- I dreamed about A gang and I was wondering what was the meaning behind this dream, and after mont...
- I don't belong to a gang. I meet my friends at school, ok the bus and at the gym. I usually go ou...
- What does to gang up on someone mean?
- When writing in Korean, do you use spacing?
- この女の子は何と言いましたか？ 文を書いていただけませんか？
- "Let's meet ___ the mountainside at 4." Which is correct? 1. in 2. at 3. on "I was tol...
- What does ひええ mean in this context?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?
- Hi! Do these sentences sound natural? 1. He's having some free time, that's why he's here now. ...
- what's he saying?
- well, I don't really want to extend the speech so I will get to the point now/i don't wanna exten...
- Which is correct? (The secretary had to book a table at a restaurant for her boss.) #1 She calle...