Read more comments
- He spent what money he had. is natural? or oral expression?
- What is the difference between I have some money on me. and I have some money with me. ?
- I was going to save my money by buying lunch at the convenience store, but it ended up being more...
- is there a reason why 辛口 is からくち and not からぐち ?
- What does it mean when someone said:”Be silly!” to me?
- what do I call the places where people exchange a currency into that of another country? bureau ...
- How should I write the subject for this email? Dear Mrs.____, Hello, this is ___, ___’s mother...
- 他会凶你 是什么意思呢？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- I have want to meet somebody feeling. Is the sentence Correct？
- Does this sound natural? If not, why, and how to correct?
- Why can’t I choose the ② as the answer of N.234?
- Hello there, this is quite sudden, but there's something I want to tell you and want you to tell ...
- Does this make sense? I’m not a smart girl, so the only way for me to improve my English skill is...