15 Aug 02:37 PM
Question about Polish
Could you help me with the pronounciation of the Alveolar trill?
When I try to pronounce some word with "r", I find some of them can be pronounced as "L", which don't or barely need the trill. For instance, the "r" in huragan can be pronounced as "hu-la-gan", while some words do need the evident trill. So could you tell me the rule of when to use the obvious trill "r"?
Read more comments
- find the one mistake :it was on of the better plays we have ever seen
- what does 헤어 mean? Sentence: "헤어 나올 수 없어"
- 「田中さん、午後にはピアノの練習をしますか?」って、 場合によって、２つの可能性がありますか? ①田中さんは午後に、ピアノの練習をしますか? ②呼びかけだけで、田中さん、聞きたいです。私た...
- 1. My mom was out of humor all day as she had lost her wallet. 2. My mom was out of humor all da...
- Is this sentence correct? 「こちらでは3月までは気温がほぼ毎日マイナスです。」
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Help me please! Помогите пожалуйста!
- If Ally is a name , how do you pronounce it? The same as the name Alice (without the /s/sound)?
- a. He may be a university professor, but he sure is dumb. b. It is true that he is a university p...
- How do you write $5.50 in English. 1,five dollars and fifty cents 2,five dollars and fifty 3,f...
- Hi natives: Do the following sentences mean the same? And are they all correct and do they all...