Read more comments
- What is the difference between 自分 and 私の/私 ?
- 「自分を伟いと思っている」 どうしてここで「を」を使いますか。
- what does this mean? 自分で勉強してるって自然に話せてるから学校通ってるのかなと思う程うまいですよ！
- Hola, soy Profesor de Portugués, alguien quiere practicar español con mis alumnos y al mismo tie...
- Here's another sad attempt at forming sentences- "그들은 여섯년이 접촉을 없넌." (it's supposed to mean: "The...
- If I talk about an anime character, should I use います or あります？
- Starting from tomorrow I will practice 2 hours daily. is this sentence right?
- To what age mature can use ? 40's, 50's , 60's ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- My right eye got swollen. Does this sound natural?
- "You can change or cancel your test up until Wednesday 23 October 2019." It's quite vague to me....
- 'Come across with' is not used in AmE? It says British.
- I wonder when I have to use verb as a passive form. for example, Hundreds of copies were sent o...
- You have been afford to help me but you couldn't. I was so disappointed in you. Is this correct?