Read more comments
- What is the difference between Can you call her and ask about ~? and Can you call and ask her abo...
- I was about to make a call to him. does this sound natural?
- I will be waiting for your call and looking forward to talking to you on Friday. does this sound ...
- How do you say this in Japanese? in particular I like sweet fruits like peaches and mangoes.
- How do you say this in Korean? midnight
- How do you say this in Korean? there isn’t much I can do [context: to preserve this culture]
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? 私は、2年前まで上海に住んでいました。上海には、2年半住みました。
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Estoy en un aeropuerto.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?