Read more comments
- Is this natural as spoken English? "Why do many Japanese music groups break up due to artistic...
- can I say, "I'm about to go to there on my own. Don't be upset,I love you"?
- different of este and esto
- “自拨” 这不是正式的词吗？不知道为什么词典里没写着
- can I say, "it was going to be true but,as we can see, it isn't like that"?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "you might not substitute this fridge for another one. It was quite acceptable to use"?
- Does anyone have Whatsapp groups for training English?
- Do only black people use “boo”as a term of address? Just like “man” “girl” or “dude”. Or white pe...
- im making a website. which one sounds great? and any other offers? im torn between website name!...
- The movie has attracted quite a crowd. I understand "quite" is "very", right? If so, The movie...