- How do you say this in English (US)? I feel a lot better
- How can I have a lot of English words ?
- I learned a lot through communicating with them does this sound natural?
- For the following sentence, wo ceng jing ye shi yi ge kuai ji shi = I used to be an accountant...
- レポートを書いておりますが、第3者の一人称として「自分」を使うのは問題ないのでしょうか。 例えば、「二世の一部は自分のルーツを尋ねて…」などの文です。 よろしくお願いいたします。
- What does this mean because I am trying to learn an idiom called..xing3ying3bu4li2= inseparable.....
- In this sentence.... ta zong xiang gen jie jie yi qi wan = he always like to play with his old...
- What's the difference between saying '欲しい' and '_たい'? When would you use 欲しい instead of _たい。 (sor...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- Why this question's answer is ➁？ I was torn between ➀and➁..
- Can you say “ she was caught in a lie”?
- Which is more natural? (a) When she got home from work, Jane was exhausted. (b) When Jane got...
- You are THE salt of the earth. Please pass me THE salt. These “the” are used the same way gramm...
- 1)Eat your broccoli up. 2)Finish your broccoli. Which phrase sounds more natural?