2 Sep 2019
Question about Italian
I wonder, if there is an idiomatic expresion to say, that somebody has discovered sth, what had been already discovered - for example when there is a "new diet" that says, that you shouldn't eat too much sugar...
- Which Arab country speaks in this dialect?👇 https://youtu.be/rwaXn9ayZq0
- Как бы сказали, какой-нибудь короткой фразой "Я теперь уже ничего не могу с этим сделать" или "С ...
- 요즘 아주 좋아하는 말 請問這樣說自然嗎？？ 最近很喜歡的一句話
- Jaka wersja jest poprawna? Mój kierunk studiów opiera się o hałas i aparaty słuchowe. Mój k...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Can "table" be referred to by the relative adverb "where"? I was standing listening to the conve...
- Transformation exercise He usually gets home before I do => He ________ home before I do (Word n...
- please see the picture very simple question. My fiancée is an actor. because the screenshot sho...
- This is from The Wimpy Kid. Could you explain what the underlined phrase means here? I looked it ...
- Which one is correct. 1. My fiancée is an actor. 2. My fiancée is an actress.