Question
9 Sep 2019

Yesterday I participated in an event which was held for exchange students. In that event, people belonged to each team divided by the faculty of my university. And we had some games and tasks. For example, we tried to make an original song instantly which consists of some specific words. After enjoying those games, everybody gathered in a night club and then we started dancing there. It was my first time to join the dancing party, although I knew what it is like, and so at first, I did not know how to behave in such a lively place. Also, I felt shy about dancing in person. But once I moved to the music, I just had enjoyed dancing with others for an hour. It was so great time and I was very excited. If I was more familiar with famous English songs, I could enjoy singing as everybody did with dancing.

留学生向けのイベントに参加した。
学部ごとにチーム分けされ、ゲームなどをした。例えば、ある特定の単語を歌詞として使い、歌を即興で作った。その後クラブで踊った。クラブがどんな感じかは知ってたけど、初めてだったし、人前で踊るのも恥ずかしい気がした。でもリズムに乗ったら余裕で1時間ダンスを楽しんだ。もっと英語の曲を知ってれば、ダンスしながら歌ってたみんなみたいにもっと楽しめたと思う。