- There is this Korean pun, but I don't understand it. Please explain. What do you call a dead a...
- "What can I do you for?" (It is a pun from "A bit of Fry and Laurie", season 1, series 2, 16:01) ...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? "Do you want to hear a pun?" (before telling a pun)
- is it ok to say: 特に寿司を好き (I particularly like sushi)?
- Could you tell me what she said, please? 「Any ??? you can't avoid」
- hello guys! could you help me translate this sentence or at least understand the meaning of it? I...
- How is my pronunciation? '' It takes a lot of work, you have to work every day on it, and that's ...
- What のにね means ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- What does '' The struggle is real'' mean? I'm sorry I still don'tget it😢
- Im reading a novel and i have problems with past sentences. This is what has been written in the ...
- "peculiar" what is the connotation if that word? is it usually positive when we call someone or s...
- Feel n. Feeling What’s the difference?
- Does this sound natural? You’re so pretty, out of respect