- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- When use like and when use as!!?
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- 1. Aquilina llegó a la reunión a la hora en punto. 2. Emerencio apunta todos las maneras de como...
- which is the correct: "Do you use to read book?" or "Do you usually read books?" ?
- Is my English correct? " May I use that word even though I'm not a christian? "
- 거기 가면 안 돼요. 위험해요. Is this correct?
- 그와는 대하면 안 돼요. Does this make sense? I’m trying to say “ you shouldn’t confront him”
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?
- what does over by the punch mean?
- How can I practice my English speaking with native speakers?? which apps should I use??🤔
- Is this sentence correct? The bus doesn't show way to the terminal.
- "We should eat regular meals and try 'to find' ways of exercising more" Is it correct? I can't p...
- What do you think is more correct? 1.As a matter of fact, I'm feeling a bit low lately 2.As a m...